It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.
Michael Hingson, #1 New York Times Best-selling Author & Inspirational Speaker
- Odds and Ends – Bite-Sized Bits of Access Technology Goodness
- Seeking Electronic Heath Record (EHR) Accessibility Information
- Video on fair wages for workers with Disabilities
- National Federation of the Blind and Four Blind People File Suit Against RideCharge, Inc. and Three Taxicab Companies in California
- Michael Answers Your Questions About Dogs… First Question Please?
- Phones for Low Vision and Blind Seniors
- My top four picks for Braille iDevice users in the books category
- Funds for First Timers to the NFB National Convention in 2014
- National Federation of the Blind and H&R Block Announce Agreement Assuring Accessibility
- Blind Man to Drive Motorcycle at Thunder in the Valley Air Show
Most Used Categories
Try looking in the monthly archives.
111th Congress Assistive Technology blindness Braille Braille Literacy Braille literacy crisis Congressman Wally Herger disability diversity dog training Dr. Kenneth Jernigan Dr. Raymond Kurzweil Earnings Limitations Requirements guide dog guide dogs HR734 Human-Animal Bond IFTTT Inclusion keynote speaker KNFB Reader KNFB Reader Mobile KNFB Technologies Kurzweil Reading Machine Largest Coalition of Blind People Participates Louis Braille Coin Meeting Planners Michael Hingson National Federation of the Blind national public speaker on teamwork National Sales Director of the KNFB Reader Mobile Patrick Lencioni Public Speaking Quiet and Hybrid cars Senator Barbara Boxer September 11 speaker Speeches team building team building events team work teamwork Technological Innovation Technology Bill of Rights for the blind World Trade Center